Sewtopia will be invading downtown Austin, TX this fall! UPDATE – this event sold out in just a few hours!
Online registration for this extremely popular sewing retreat weekend opens Tuesday February 23 at 7PM EST. (UPDATE: received an email stating that the time is now 9PM ET/6PM PT)
The cost for admission is $390, with a payment plan available with a $25 processing fee.
Kicking off on Thursday, November 10 – the Hilton Garden Inn will host 80 sewists for an entire long weekend of uninterrupted sewing.
According to Sewtopia’s website – the following is included in the registration:
- Open Social, Thursday Night, November 10th
- Shop Hop, Thursday Day, November 10th
- Breakfasts and Lunches on Friday, November 11 and Saturday, November 12
- Swag-olicious Swag Bag
- All Day Access to Sewtopia’s Sewing Lounge (Bernina sewing machines will be provided)
- Swaps and Challenges (if you want to participate)
Sewtopia was inspired by the modern, online sewing community. The spring event focuses on education and the fall event is a retreat-style weekend.
This spring’s event is in Atlanta – I actually sat at my computer when registration opened in order to snag a spot. How could I not go when it’s in the same city I live in? Be sure to do the same next week for Austin!
Leave a Reply