Got questions about your embroidery machine? Great timing, because we’re getting answers from expert Henry Ma, COO of Ricoma Embroidery Machines.
SUBSCRIBE TO SEWING REPORT ON YOUTUBE TO GET THE LATEST VIDEOS + LIVE STREAMS! https://goo.gl/WxA2s4
Here’s an overview on what we talked about: What are some common mistakes beginners make with embroidery machines?
• For someone starting out, what are some easy embroidery projects to get your feet wet and build confidence?
• What are basic things you should do to maintain and care for a embroidery machine? (Is this process different for single needle vs. multi-needle machines?)
• My Brother embroidery machine does not require oiling. I do put a drop of machine oil on my embroidery foot occasionally. Should I be oiling my carriage? (NOTE: Be sure to check with your manufacturer instructions before doing this as oiling may affect your embroidery machine’s warranty)
• Can you talk about portrait/photo software? And what software is needed to create your own embroidery designs?
• Let’s get a little personal here – what are YOUR favorite types of embroidery projects?
• Ricoma sells more commercial embroidery machines – what do you need to do to start a small business surrounding custom items?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get their free 3-month trial to Hoopmade
WATCH ME ON THE RICOMA YOUTUBE CHANNEL ✔️
ABOUT HENRY MA:
Henry graduated with a bachelor’s degree from New York University Stern School of Business. Prior to being COO of Ricoma, Henry worked at Goldman Sachs in the investment banking division. As COO, he focuses on building processes and infrastructure to ensure high efficiency among teams. Henry is also in charge of new product development that extends beyond Ricoma’s core business. On the weekends, he enjoys reading and binge-watching Netflix.
Join in on Instagram with #sewingreportsquad! #sewcheap to share your best deals and budget tips! Be sure to tag me @sewingreport
WHAT I DO WHEN I’M NOT SEWING… JEN TALKS FOREVER CHANNEL
BLUPRINT SUBSCRIPTION IS HERE: (formerly Craftsy Unlimited)
($14.99/month-to-month or $120/year annual plan)
CREATIVEBUG – 7 DAY FREE TRIAL
FABRIC WHOLESALE DIRECT REFERRAL CODE: https://goo.gl/PdcuNr
SEWING & QUILTING PRODUCTS: https://kit.co/sewingreport
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links for several different programs. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
MY SEWING MACHINES:
EverSewn – Sparrow 25 -197 Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
Eversewn 6-pc Accessory Quilting Foot Kit Low Shank
Thank you to EverSewn for providing Sewing Report the Sparrow 25 used in our videos!J
Brother 1034D Serger – http://amzn.to/1FNpsxo
Janome MemoryCraft 7700 Sewing Machine
NEED CUSTOM BUSINESS CARDS, STICKERS, PAPER PRODUCTS?
You’ll love MOO! They’ve got awesome print products and cool design finishes. Get 25% off your first order!
Join in on Instagram with #sewingreportsquad!
Talk to me: @sewingreport
ABOUT SEWING REPORT:
Helping you discover your love of sewing at sewingreport.com through videos, articles, and tutorials. I’m Jennifer Moore – obsessed with sewing, and want you to be if you’re not already. Come on in!
Leave a Reply